Support / Bug Reports

trelleborgbb
Trelleborg
Leader

If you have any problems using the website or want to report a bug, please do so here

Megalathula
Sanguinem Luna
Leader

Thank you for the great website!  Is there any chance of a future update to the forums that will allow leaders to delete entire threads?

trelleborgbb
Trelleborg
Leader

If you click the three lines in the top right of a thread you can edit or delete a thread (if you are the leader)

Megalathula
Sanguinem Luna
Leader

Thank you for the very quick reply in the other thread about deleting entire threads.  I am unable to locate the three lines suggested to remove an entire thread.  I can delete any individual comment in a thread but the three lines do not appear in the upper right hand corner.  I checked from inside the thread itself, outside on the main page and with multiple browsers/devices and it doesn't seem to exist.  The only button anywhere on the thread that isn't labled is the little arrow that will take you into the thread itself.  Is there any other advice you can offer?  Either way it's all good, love the site and appreciate the server space for the clan forums so no worries but it would be awesome if I could clean out some of the previous threads all together rather than just deleting all the comments within.

Megalathula
Sanguinem Luna
Leader

Also just found out from a few members that they are unable to see the forums at all, no threads show.  We swapped the leader tag around and anyone labled as the leader could see it but elders/members could not once giving leader title back.

trelleborgbb
Trelleborg
Leader

Hi Megalathula,

I am sorry, you are right on all counts!

The edit thread button wasn't appearing like it should have  - it should be visible now in the top right of the thread next to the back arrow.

I have also fixed the problem with Elders not beeing able to see the forum threads.

Cheers,

bb

Megalathula
Sanguinem Luna
Leader

Nothing to be sorry about mate, you are running and building a fantastic site and we all thank you for that.  Just happy I could be a small help!

thebigwool
Red Dragon
Leader

Hi. I am having some problems creating threads in my clan forum. First of all, can you extend the timeout so that I don't keep having to log back in when submitting posts? Also, i am repeatedly getting the "Page does not exist" error when I create a thread. Finally, I am only occasionally able to type in this "Your Message" box as the edit cursor refuses to appear!

Apart from that, it's a great site. 

trelleborgbb
Trelleborg
Leader

I think soninjaing might be preventing sessions from working for you thebigwool because  logouts should almost never time out.  do you have cookies enabled?  Perhaps you could let me know what browser and operating system you are running, thx.

thebigwool
Red Dragon
Leader

Hi, thanks for your reply. Safari, iOS 6.0.1, iPad 4G. All standard stuff. Check out the "What shall I upgrade first?" thread in my clan forum (clan 428, Red Dragon).

anonymous