Support / Bug Reports

SageAbkatsor
The Republic
Leader

Another Bug, it's alluded to in the guys thread called 'TH10'. He says the thing builder is stuck on th9. This is an EXTREMELY annoying bug. He saw the drop down and he knows you can change it, but it's like the website doesn't recognize it has been changed in the dropdown, so all of the available buildings are the th9 buildings.

I always manage to get past it but I don't know how. I end up spamming clicks on it, or hiting tab then enter repeatedly really fast, or open the drop down with a click and then select it with arrows, or ninja around with the other drop down and then click on the townhall level drop down while the second dropdown is still open. None of these actually work when taken on their own, but eventually it switches over somehow.

Really flippin' annoying because I can't figure it out. I'm on chrome, on a mac. But Safari ninjas even worse.

EDIT: By ninjaing worse, I mean that safari lets me change th levels at will, but the drop downs for each respective building type (army, resource, other, etc.) are stuck after placing a building unless you 'scroll' or 'zoom' in the builder itself. This is a big annoyance when using it, because you constantly have to zoom in and out, and one little zoom, zooms it all the way in or all the way out.

Chrome works really well, except for the fact its nigh impossible to switch townhall levels.

trelleborgbb
Trelleborg
Leader

Hi Sage, 

ok no problem I'll look into both bugs and let you know what I can work out

Thanks,

bb

Edit: The Clan/Alliance problem is fixed now but it will take me a bit longer to figure out the Layout Builder bug because it's not soninjaing that is happening for me on Safari when I've ninjad it

trelleborgbb
Trelleborg
Leader

I think the bug with selection of the townhall should be fixed now - if it isn't fixed straight away try to Ctrl+F5 a few times to make sure you have the latest version of the scripts file.

trelleborgbb
Trelleborg
Leader

"By ninjaing worse, I mean that safari lets me change th levels at will, but the drop downs for each respective building type (army, resource, other, etc.) are stuck after placing a building unless you 'scroll' or 'zoom' in the builder itself. This is a big annoyance when using it, because you constantly have to zoom in and out, and one little zoom, zooms it all the way in or all the way out."

Can you please let me know if this is still happening and if it is the following details would also help:

• the version of Safari and what it is being used on (eg: iPhone 3/4/5, iPad 1/2/3, Mac - OS version if possible)
  • how are you zooming (pinch to zoom or zoom buttons) and are you tapping the button or holding it down - it should be taking around 4 seconds of holding the button down to zoom from all the way in to all the way out.
  • When you say 'stuck' do you mean that if you tap on a different heading (for example 'Army' if you are in 'Resources') it just does nothing?  Does the new heading you tap on turn orange or just not respond at all?

Thanks,

bb

somesame
Schattenhand
Elder

Hi,

thanks for providing this great service!

Ic created the Clan "Schattenhand" and became its leader.

Now that the CoC leader joined (mcmaninja) I wanted to make him leader also in this site.

I got the error that I do not have sufficient permission. And now I´m not leader anymore but only elder and mcmaninja isn´t leader either, so we have a clan without leader :D.

Could you please make mcmaninja leader of Clan "Schattenhand" to fix this for us?

Maybe you want to research also why the problem initially occured. Possibly you first demote vthe leader and then there are not sufninjant priviledges to promote the other guy? :-)

Thanks alot,

kind regards,

Rolf (somesame)

somesame
Schattenhand
Elder

Anybody here? :-)

We need a leader in our clan :-)

Thanks for your response to my last post.

kind regards,

Rolf.

somesame
Schattenhand
Elder

Hi 

No Admin online? Is this unmaintained?

That would be very sad and we would have to look for adifferent provider where we can maintain our forum.

Having no leader is no option in the long run :(

Please feedback if anyone can help us

Rolf

SageAbkatsor
The Republic
Leader

Trelleborg,

Tapping the buttons works properly, but the pinch to zoom on my macbook pro in both Safari and Chrome is all or nothing. If you pinch to zoom out, it goes all the way out. If you try to go the other way, it goes all the way in. 

In regards to the second, it does actually turn orange or blue or whatever, but it wont open the pop up. Again that was with safari only. Works fine in Chrome. 

Thanks for fixing the townhall switching issue. If you post back, we have a new bug for you if you want another challenge haha. Our feeder clan is paired to our alliance, but only the leader of the feeder is a member of the alliance, and thus none of our feeder can see our alliance forum.

SageAbkatsor
The Republic
Leader

Sad day. There is ninjaody maintaining this website?

trelleborgbb
Trelleborg
Leader

Hi Sage,

Sorry I have been really busy with work lately so I haven't had much chance to check in on this website.  I'll hopefully have some time today to have a ninja at fixing the bugs.

Cheers,

bb

anonymous